is a comprehensive diagnostic (laboratory and instrumental) of the body with the ability to perform all the necessary examinations at one time. The main objective of Check-Up programs is to organize early diagnosis of various diseases and prevent further development of detected pathologies in a short time. In addition, such programs are indispensable for monitoring one's health and timely prevention of diseases.
Comprehensive Check-Up Diagnostics includes a full set of tests and examinations that are necessary to check or make a diagnosis. At the end of the diagnosis, you will receive a doctor's consultation and the results with all the tests, consultation protocols, and examinations attached. In addition, we will comfortably arrange further treatment for patients, if necessary.
Who needs Check Up:
- people who find it difficult to set aside time for a qualitative examination of the body;
- those who have periodic health complaints and are not aware of the exact cause of ill health;
- people who are at risk of developing hereditary diseases;
- those who have chronic diseases;
- couples who are planning a pregnancy.